SteadySun is company dedicated to solar production forecasting.
Their solar energy forecasting services cover:
– Solar production or resource (DNI, GHI)
– Time horizons of a few minutes to a few days.
– All types of technology (photovoltaic, with or without tracking, CPV, CSP)
– Worldwide geographic coverage
– Any size of installation and aggregation: from a few kW to forecasts for a whole country!
SteadySun business solutions meet the different challenges of PV forecasting. They are designed to anticipate the solar energy injection into the electrical networks (transmission and distribution), to reduce power plant operation costs, optimize portfolio asset management which includes solar resources and, at the end, to allow an efficient integration of the solar energy in the grids.
Combined with meteorological models, satellite imagery and ground-based sky imagers, their products deliver high accuracy forecasts at horizons spanning from 1 minute to several days ahead.
Visit SteadySun website...