Open Photovoltaics Analysis Platform (OPVAP) is a group of programs using in solar cell research, including single crystal silicon such as polycrystalline silicon and amorphous silicon, polycrystalline thin film CuInGaSe2 (CIGS) or CdTe, multijunction III-V devices, dye–sensitized or titania solar cell, and conjugated polymer or their complex with nanomaterial-enhanced, even the optical confinement geometry photovoltaic device (OCGPV).
• Analyze experiment data: Current–voltage characteristic curve (IV data), External Quantum efficiency (EQE) spectrum, and their combination, and so on.
• Calculate optimal architecture based on standard solar spectrum (AM 1.5g) or heterogeneous light illumination you specified.
• Include some assistant tools: PictureProcess (figure to data) and Designer (design device architecture).
Main products of OPVAP :
• I-V: Current–voltage characteristic curve
• EQE: External Quantum efficiency (EQE) spectrum
• IQE: Internal Quantum efficiency (EQE) spectrum
• IV & EQE: Advanced analysis by combing I-V and EQE
• Fig to Data: Image to data
• Basic Test: Max absorption and unit conversion
• Equivalent Circuit: Simulation of solar cell at certain illumination
• Optical field in multi-layers: Find light distribution by a transfer matrix method
• 3D architecture: Introducton of 3D solar cell based on optical confinement geometry
Visit Open Photovoltaics Analysis Platform website...