Virto.CAD is a solar PV design tool for AutoCAD or BricsCAD (BIM) programs. It allows leading EPC, engineering firms and developers in the solar industry to create detailed drawings and calculations for commercial rooftop and utility-scale ground-mounted solar plants.
Main features :
- 3D roof modelling, ground surface
- Module, rack and tracker layouts
- Irradiation & shadow simulation
- PVsyst DAE export
- Inverter configurator
- String mapping & cable routing + sizing
- Cable tray & trench paths
- Civil objects (roads, gates, trees…)
- BOM Data Extraction to XLS
- Mounting system integrations (API's)
- Compatible with Plex-Earth
- Requires AutoCAD or BricsCAD
Virto.CORE is an advanced white-label PV design framework.
It is used to build customized web applications for mounting system manufacturers and wholesale to automate the solar design and engineering process.
This web app allows to automate the design process extended with customized features such as static load calculations (ballast), Eurocode calculations (wind and snow loads), bill of materials and reporting.
Indicative price :
Standard : 2980 €/year or 298 €/month